- Sarah Palin, the half governor with even less of a brain.
- Newt Gingrich, consumate hypocrite, present day hatemonger.
- Rush Limbaugh, drug addict and con man, populist worth 1/2 a billion dollars.
- Glenn Beck.....too much to say.
- Michael "Weiner" Savage, the self hating Jew who also hates gays, Muslims, immigrants, and so forth, ad infinitum.
- Pamela Geller, rascist bigot blogger who personally supported genocidal war criminal Slobodan Milosevic.
- Laura Ingraham, who, like Glenn Beck, supported Imam Rauf and Park51 before she was against it, [or rather, got the memo].
- Rick Lazio, former Congressman, failed Senate candidate, who uses imagery from 9/11 in a cheap campaign ad where he calls Imam Rauf a terrorist sympathizer.
- Carl Paladino, an icon of conservative thought who promises to use eminent domain to thwart First Amendment Rights.
- Megyn Kelly, pretty face of Fox News, master of injecting commentary into what passes for journalism.
- Liz Cheney, Sith Lord, with the special power of being able to lie through her teeth.
- Mark Levin, a man of such small character it is astonishing he can hold so much hate.
Make no mistake: these folks, among others, are using their bully pulpit to frighten both Muslims and non-Muslims alike, to use the issue of building houses of prayer and worship as a wedge issue, to coerce Americans into changing their behavior and give up on their most sacred and central beliefs.
They are to be castigated and socially cast out. They are an afront to what American means. Do not let their poison coming from the lips of others go unanswered.
But let us not forget some heroes in this fight against the tyranny of the [m]asses:
Mike Bloomberg, Ron Paul, Elaine Brower: Real Americans.
These are just a few who have shown the courage and conviction to stand up for what is truly right: the feedom of all Americans to worship their religion, and the right of Americans to use their private property in any way they see fit, within the boundaries of the law, a law which applies equally to all.